Watch This On Youtube.com.
1. Innocents Abroad by Mark Twain
2. Setting Off To Cruise the Mediterranean for 18 Days
3. Italy: Vatican, Colliseum and Italian Wine Are Awesome, But Rome Is Really Expensive and Service Sector Seemed Surly, Inefficient
4. Thrilling Behind-the-Scenes Tour of Princess Cruise Ship
5. Cruise Ships As Sweatshops for Lower Deck Workers
6. Can America Match the Glory That Was Rome?
7. Pompeii, Italy, Buried Under Volcanic Ash for 1700 Years, Comes Alive With Tourists, and Google’s Street View
8. Climbing the Acropolis in Athens, Visiting Greece, the Foundation of Western Civilization and Cradle of Democracy
9. You Can’t Really Understand Modern Turkey Without Understanding Greece
10. Poignant Story of How Modern Greece and Turkey Were Formed
11. My Big Fat ‘Turkish’ Wedding?
12. Links Between Turks, Greeks and Americans
13. Greece: Photo Essay and History Lessons
14. Pyramids and Cairo, Egypt (in password-protected blog on Middle East)
15. Stroll Along Alexandria, Egypt’s Waterfront, Home to the New Library, Which Is Challenging Egyptians to Think Critically (in password-protected blog on Middle East)
16. Whither Egypt: Delicate If Not Contradictory Position of the US (in password-protected blog on Middle East)
17. Walked 7 Miles Around Cannes, and Took Cold Dip in French Riviera, in December!
18. Exuberant Barcelona, Spain
19. Rock of Gibraltar: Where Europe Meets Africa. Beneath It, the Gates of Hell
20. Comparing 19th Century Cruise to 21st Century Cruise